A lovely blogger Therese from Aussie Coffee Shop tagged me for this lively meme. So here it goes!
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read their blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I just reverted back to the Church at this time. I attended a "Cursillo" retreat on a weekend, and my life dramatically changed for the better. I also was introduced to Opus Dei and became a cooperator. I began attending daily mass and frequenting confession. My oldest daughter was just six and a half at the time and our youngest was not born yet.
Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Meet with my Spiritual Advisor.
2. Make a healthy chicken dinner this evening using an all natural, no hormone- no-antibiotic- injected chicken.
3. Work on decluttering my basement ( ongoing until finished).
4. Work on spending more time praying as a "family".
5. Organize some other cluttered rooms in the house.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give more money to the Church ;especially to vocations to the Priesthood and Religious Life.
2. Donate more of my money to Pro-Life organizations.
3. Help family members/friends/others in need.
4. Take several mission trips to meet our sponsored children in the Dominican Republic and Thailand. Visit our sponsored seminarian in India, and our sponsored elderly woman in Nigeria.
5. Take a Mission trip to where ever they would need me and my money the most.
Three bad habits:
1. I run late a lot.
2. I have a short temper.
3. I take on too much at one time.
Five place that I have lived:
1. Chicago, Illinois
2. Topeka, Kansas
3. Northwest Indiana
4.New Lenox, Illinois
5.North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ( we have a condo there- does that count?)
Five jobs that I have held:
1. Stay at home mom- My best job yet!
2. Currently an EDC Usborne Books Educational Consultant ( Part-time).
3. Owned and operated a Licensed Home Day Care.
4. Financial Consultant
Five Books I recently read: